What is the problem youre having with your automatic transmission ? I hear a growling or grinding noise.
* Issue : Improper Transmission Fluid Level
* Description : The transmission fluid may be incorrect from a leak, contaminated fluid, or from harsh driving. It is important to regularly maintain the transmission and fluid levels.
* Solution : Transmission Repair
* Issue : Internal Automatic Transmission Fault (Worn Planetary Gears)
* Description : The automatic transmission may malfunction from lack of fluid, contaminated fluid, or harsh driving. The transmission must be regularly maintained.
* Solution : Automatic Transmission Repair
Buy your car diagnostic device :
Download the free CarDiag App :
In most cases, the check engine light comes on even without a fault or because of a minor fault.
The electronics can be fickle and can detect "failures" without incidence :
- Poor fuel quality,
- Fuel tank cap improperly closed,
- Low oil level,
- A faulty sensor,
Sometimes, a simple reset via CarDiag can solve a lot of "electronic problems".