* Issue : Faulty Front Wheel Locking Hubs
* Description : Regular stress on the drivetrain may cause smaller parts of the axle to malfunction or become damaged. Heat and pressure causes friction, which may eventually weaken or break components.
* Solution : Four Wheel Drive Inspection
* Issue : Internal Transfer Case Failure
* Description : Internal damage to the all-wheel drive transfer case may be caused by low fluid levels or lack of lubrication. This would cause drivability problems.
* Solution : Transfer Case Service