* Issue : Loose or Worn Front End Component
* Description : If suspension components are loose or worn, this will affect how the vehicle handles. This may also be the reason for vehicle misalignment. Together, wheel bearings and worn bushings may cause the vehicle to vibrate or pull. This may also contribute to increased tire wear.
* Solution : Suspension Inspection
* Issue : Misaligned Wheels
* Description : Properly aligned wheels are necessary for optimal vehicle operation. Properly aligned wheels ensure the steering and suspension systems are working correctly together. Misaligned wheels may put stress on steering and suspension components, which causes premature wear.
* Solution : Four-Wheel Alignment
* Issue : Worn Wheel Hub Assembly
* Description : The wheel hub assembly may fail over time from regular wear and tear. Irregular driving may cause the wheel hub assembly to wear more quickly.
* Solution : Wheel Services