* Issue : Loose or Worn Front End Component
* Description : If suspension components are loose or worn, this will affect how the vehicle handles. This may also be the reason for vehicle misalignment. Together, wheel bearings and worn bushings may cause the vehicle to vibrate or pull. This may also contribute to increased tire wear.
* Solution : Suspension Inspection
* Issue : Imbalanced Tire Pressure
* Description : Tire pressure plays an important role in vehicle performance. If your tire pressure is uneven or low, the vehicle may handle poorly and will lose fuel economy. If the tires are overinflated, the vehicle will not ride smoothly. Both underinflated and overinflated tires contribute to prematurely worn tires. Environmental factors such as temperature change may affect tire pressure, as well. Make sure to check tire pressure regularly.
* Solution : Tire Repair
* Issue : Misaligned Wheels
* Description : Properly aligned wheels are necessary for optimal vehicle operation. Properly aligned wheels ensure the steering and suspension systems are working correctly together. Misaligned wheels may put stress on steering and suspension components, which causes premature wear.
* Solution : Four-Wheel Alignment