* Issue : Loose or Worn Front End Component
* Description : If suspension components are loose or worn, this will affect how the vehicle handles. This may also be the reason for vehicle misalignment. Together, wheel bearings and worn bushings may cause the vehicle to vibrate or pull. This may also contribute to increased tire wear.
* Solution : Suspension Inspection
* Issue : Unevenly Distributed Front Tire Pressure
* Description : Vehicle tire pressure is important in making sure the vehicle rides evenly on the road. If tire pressure is low, handling and ride will be poor, and the vehicle will not gain efficient fuel economy. If tire pressure is too high, the vehicle will not ride smoothly and tires will wear prematurely. Environmental factors such as temperature may also affect tire pressure, causing uneven distribution. Be sure to check your tire pressure regularly.
* Solution : Tire Repair
* Issue : Dragging Front Brake
* Description : If brake calipers are improperly lubricated or overly dirty, they may bind. This prevents the calipers from pressing together, which stops the pads from stopping the rotor from spinning.
* Solution : Brake Inspection
* Issue : Misaligned Wheels
* Description : Properly aligned wheels are necessary for optimal vehicle operation. Properly aligned wheels ensure the steering and suspension systems are working correctly together. Misaligned wheels may put stress on steering and suspension components, which causes premature wear.
* Solution : Four-Wheel Alignment