* Issue : Exhaust Manifold Gasket Leak
* Description : The exhaust manifold carries the combusted gases from the engine to the exhaust. The exhaust manifold becomes extremely hot because of engine combustion. The constant heating and cooling of the exhaust manifold can cause it to crack or wear the gasket down over time causing it to leak.
* Solution : Manifold Replacement
* Issue : Exhaust Leak (Front Pipe)
* Description : The constant heating and cooling of the exhaust manifold can cause leaks. You may catch a small crack before it becomes large enough to make a noise and become a more serious problem.
* Solution : Exhaust Inspection