* Issue : Worn Out Shocks/Struts
* Description : Shocks control stability when driving and also reduce impact of the road to the rest of the vehicle. Bad shocks can add stress to other suspension parts. Shocks are the most important regular service item in your suspension, regular replacement of your vehicles shocks, because they do wear down over time, can keep other suspension components stronger longer.
* Solution : Shocks Replacement
* Issue : Loose or Worn Suspension Parts
* Description : Loose or worn suspension components will affect vehicle handling and wheel alignment. Loose wheel bearings and worn bushings can cause virbrations, pulling, and increased tire wear.
* Solution : Suspension Inspection