* Issue : Bad Ignition Component
* Description : The definition of this problem “Carbon Tracking” is when the high voltage output of your coil, finds a low voltage path through your distributor cap. The carbon build up allows the spark to travel and pass through the terminal of lowest resistance causing a misfire which leads to your rough running engine.
* Solution : Engine Tune-Up
* Issue : Bad Timing Chain/Belt
* Description : Timing chains are subjected to normal wear and tear over the life of the vehicle. The constant wear and tear will stretch the timing chain and wear the teeth of the timing gears. This includes the seals as well.
* Solution : Timing Belt Replacement