* Issue : Catalytic Converter Failure
* Description : Extreme heat, under-tuned engine, and normal wear will cause the inside of the converter to break down and fall apart. Replacement is recommended.
* Solution : however, it may not be enough to warn of other possible problems. Solving It can be as routine as an engine tune-up or needing further diagnosis if not easily traced.
* Issue : Rich Fuel Condition
* Description : Multiple problems can cause a rich fuel mixture, which may be simple to address or more complex to diagnose. The “check engine” light is normally the first indicator in the line of defense
* Solution :