* Issue : Check Engine Light
* Description : When your vehicle’s Check Engine Light comes on, it is important to seek service quickly to prevent damage to your engine.
* Solution : Dashboard Warning Diagnostic
* Issue : Check Engine Coil for Spark
* Description : Leaving the ignition key on with the engine off may cause the coil to heat and melt internal components, leaving an open circuit. This prevents the coil from outputting a spark.
* Solution : Engine Tune-Up
* Issue : Fuel System Cleaning
* Description : Gas go bad overtime, certain components of gas can vaporize over time and have a negatively impact how efficiently the gas burns in your engine. Oxidization and water contamination will also contribute to the gas going bad.
* Solution : Fuel Injection