* Issue : Faulty Fuel Filter
* Description : It is normal for fuel filters to become dirty and clogged from dirt or dirty fuel. Natural breakdown of the fuel lines may clog the fuel filter and block fuel flow to the engine.
* Solution : Fuel Injection
* Issue : Clogged Air Filter
* Description : A clogged air filter may occur from normal buildup of dirt and dust.
* Solution : Air Filter Replacement
* Issue : Check Engine Light
* Description : When your vehicles Check Engine Light comes on, it is important to seek service quickly to prevent damage to your engine.
* Solution : Dashboard Warning Diagnostic