* Issue : Low Transfer Case Fluid
* Description : The transfer case fluid level may be low due to a leak caused by bad transfer case seals or gaskets.
* Solution : Transfer Case Service
* Issue : Transfer Case Damage
* Description : Internal damage to the all-wheel drive transfer case may be caused by low fluid levels or lack of lubrication. This would cause drivability problems.
* Solution : Transfer Case Repair
Buy your car diagnostic device :
Download the free CarDiag App :
In most cases, the check engine light comes on even without a fault or because of a minor fault.
The electronics can be fickle and can detect "failures" without incidence :
- Poor fuel quality,
- Fuel tank cap improperly closed,
- Low oil level,
- A faulty sensor,
Sometimes, a simple reset via CarDiag can solve a lot of "electronic problems".