* Issue : Faulty Alternator
* Description : When the engine runs, the charging system works to recharge the battery. If the alternator is not charging, the battery will discharge and the engine will stop running. This will cause the battery charge warning light to illuminate.
* Solution : Alternator Replacement
* Issue : Serpentine Belt Slipping/Damaged
* Description : The serpentine belt helps run the motors and pumps that make sure your vehicle is running smoothly. It is important to replace a damaged or loose serpentine belt, as it may cause your vehicle to stall, steering to tighten up, or your vehicle to overheat.
* Solution : Serpentine Belt Replacement