* Issue : Low Engine Oil Level
* Description : Engine oil circulates while the vehicle is running to lubricate and cool internal engine components. Checking your vehicle’s engine oil is a part of regular vehicle maintenance. If engine oil is not checked and changed regularly, it will shorten the life of your engine. If your engine level is irregularly low, it is important to check for leaks.
* Solution : Oil and Filter Change
* Issue : Faulty Oil Pressure Sensor
* Description : The amount of oil pressure forces the switch off or on. If the oil pressure warning light is illuminated, it is necessary to check for the source of the problem immediately.
* Solution : Dashboard Warning Diagnostic