* Issue : Bad Power Window Master Switch
* Description : The master power window switch transmits voltage to the window motor. Power to each window passes through this switch. The window motor will not operate if the power window switch is damaged or broken, or if the contact points are burned. The power window switch should be inspected for electrical shorts or blown fuses.
* Solution : Power Window Repair
* Issue : Blown Fuse
* Description : A fuse may blow when exposed to excessive heat or vibration, or when suffering from electrical overload or from a components malfunction. Always be sure to check fuses during an electrical system diagnostic.
* Solution : Electrical and Electronic Systems