1. Good to know
a. Estimated savings: 26 €!
b. Duration: 20min
c. Difficulty: 1/4
2. Checklist of preparation
|· None||· Bulbs|
a. To replace the headlight bulb:
- Remove the right cover.
- Remove the electrical connections.
- Press with your finger.
- Then, shift outward each small bracket. and let down the support system. (Try not to touch the glass of the bulb with your fingers)
- Replace the bulb paying attention to the mounting direction. The cutaway is to the left.
- When this is in place, you must hold it with one hand. So when you put back the brackets with your other hand.
- Reconnect the electrical connections.
- put the cover.
b– To change the signal light bulb:
- Mark the location of the signal light bulb.
- Grasp the tongue with two fingers.
- Unscrew to take it out.
- Replace the bulb.
- To reassemble the assembly, reinsert it in its housing and make a quarter turn to the right. Then, grasp the tongue and turn a quarter turn to the left to remove the assembly.
- Using a thin flat screwdriver, remove the metal tabs on each side of the bulb to release the bulb. Then replace it!
- The rest is done by inserting all in its housing and making a quarter turn to the right. (Make sure the set is secure)
c. To replace the rear bulb light :
- You should first remove the entire signal block.
- Then, to do so, you will find in the trunk a butterfly that just unscrew to take it out completely.
- Then, disconnect the connectors. For this, press the tab in the middle of the socket. Then, simultaneously pull up.
- To access the bulbs, you must spread the four plastic tabs that hold the plate. (Each bulb removes in the same way.) Then, push and unscrew a quarter turn.
- For editing, we push and screw a quarter turn!
- For reassembly, position the deck. Then, press to clip it.
- Finally, reconnect the connector and replace the block by screwing the butterfly in the trunk.